Saturday, August 6, 2016

Home-made Vanilla Cupcakes with a secret inside!

Hi guys! Ok soooo on the menu for desserts today is.... Home-made Vanilla with a secret filling cupcakes! :D I'm so excited because my mother is baking with me so who knows what the secret filling will be. I have placed our traditional family recipe for the home-made cupcakes. I hope you try them too so i can know if you like it :) Will post the before and after pictures in my next upcoming post. Stay in touch!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oil
1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
3/4 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Preheat your oven at 350
 Mix the oil, egg, milk & vanilla first then add your small portions of dry ingredients and end with the flour. Mix until smooth.
Pour batter into cupcake baking cups evenly. If you are adding a centre to the cupcakes, fill the baking cup half way with the batter, add your center ingredient and then pour the rest of the batter on top.
Bake them for 15-20 minutes. These cupcakes will not get brown (vanilla based).

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment